Tip 10: Enhance your speed of learning
'Time is money.' Benjamin Franklin
I don't fully agree with Benjamin: Time is much more than money! It is the greatest resource we have.
In this fast changing world, we all need to keep learning but how can we learn faster? Here are my top 10 tips:
1. Approach it with childlike curiosity
2. Forget about your limitations
3. Learn as if you had to teach it to somebody else
4. Maintain a positive state
5. Focus on active creation instead of passive intake
6. Repeat various times & in different modes
7. Chunk down the learning into smaller pieces
8. Create logical connections between your chunks
9. Make learning a game and reward yourself
10. Create short moments of focus and relax in between
... and last but not least: Enjoy!